Sales Job description
Sales Consultant (Full-time)
Keystone Academic Solutions (Masterstudies AS) is one of the most exciting and fastest growing technology companies in Europe. Our customers are Universities and Business Schools around the world. In order to advance our global leadership position in Higher Education marketing, we are looking to expand our international sales team.
You will be part of an energetic team of over 50 dedicated professionals from over 25 countries with a clear ambition of sales excellence. Applications from candidates with sales experience and relevant language skills will be prioritized. The working language is English; other languages are a benefit. Our headquarters are based in Oslo, Norway. With Keystone you will have the unique opportunity to quickly gain promotion and lift your career to a higher level.
• Increasing our portfolio value by acquiring new customers (sales and upsales)
• Booking and performing web meetings with marketing staff at universities and schools
• Prospecting for new partner institutions
• Creating and managing a sales and upsales pipeline
• Manage end to end process from prospecting to contract (re)negotiations and implementations
Your chances of being hired are high if…
• You have a passion and talent for sales
• You have a Higher Education degree
• You have an excellent command of the English language
• You have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• You are interested in promotion to a leadership position
What’s in it for you?
• Very high earning opportunities
• A chance to join a successful, fast-growing and exciting international company
• A lot of opportunities to grow - both personally and professionally
• A fun and young working environment with regular team events
• A beautiful office in the tech hub of Oslo, Norway
We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible with qualified candidates.